7.08.2010

What I HAVE been doing

Rather that focus on my dismal failure to complete any of the goals on my list for the week, let me instead talk about what I have been doing:
1) Writing little shell scripts to make my life easier
2) Fighting the good fight on my research (and partially succeeding)
3) Relaxing, reading EASY books, and NOT watching TV. Ten more days and a goal is completed!
4) Eating very poorly... I have decided how to spin this into a positive however! The BF is about to leave for a trip and I will have no choice but to set a calorie budget for the weekend and stick to it. 1600 per day (plus exercise calories).
5) I am going to see an old friend this weekend for a hike in the woods! I am so excited I can't stand it! In fact, if I make a point to STAY in contact, I'm pretty sure I've hit another list item.
6) Lovingly tending the plot in the backyard. I can't believe I waited this long to become a gardener. Now, if I can only get this ambitious about flowers and aesthetic beauty!
7) I am feeling inspired by the relatively cool weather and will go for a run in the morning
8) I baked some delicious bread! I have been intentionally slacking because of the heat. I have a plan to make some naan sometime soon. Bread you fry on the stovetop = less heat.

After looking over old blog posts, I realize how badly I need to to a garden update. It is all grown up compared to the pics that are posted. That will be a tomorrow project.

No comments:

Post a Comment