6.26.2010

Completed Goals
18) Make a batch of freezer jam.
54) Visit the Pizza restaurant near Lake Michigan.
62) Visit a local winery.
69) Develop a successful composting system.
71) Grow a crop of corn (It is officially a crop. I have been warned that I may not get any corn due to squirrels, but I'm checking it off).
73) Clean and organize the contents of both desks
87) Train Odie to stay at doorways
101) Do not allow yourself to complain of boredom

Partially Completed Goals:
1) Earn a Masters Degree - I have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Not only will I earn my Masters, I'm sticking it out for the PhD dammit!
11) Read 10 of the Modern Library’s 100 Best Nonfiction (0/10) - Reading Thomas Sowell...
27) Take an advanced pilates class - I'm pushing myself really hard in my class and I can feel it!
28) Run a 5K - I have a plan and I'm running farther than ever.
41) Travel to Iowa - It is in the works
59) Bike to and around Saint Mary’s College - I'm biking to school and back, I'll get ambitious and go farther one of these days
74) Maintain organization of the desks - so far...
88) Take Odie to 90% of the pet-friendly parks in the county - I added a new one last weekend

This weeks goals:
1) Thomas Sowell
2) Code a hexagonal lattice (should be an extension of my current work) and start thinking about a make file for my geometry code.
3) Write Bianca an email (partially) in Portuguese
4) Make bread or crackers
5) Update my website

No comments:

Post a Comment