I spent today cooking, studying Spanish, reading, napping, and day-dreaming. I did spend a little time in the garden and I took the mutt to a new park. Actually, I went on THREE walks w/ her. I am a good pet owner.
This felt like a very unproductive weekend, but I think I needed that. I realized that I hadn't made a list of goals to work on for the week.
1) Run twice (for 1.5 miles or more)
2) Organize my desk upstairs. Avoiding it is sheer laziness.
3) Pick up my library card (I signed up for one!).
4) Finish the current chapter of Thomas Sowell's book.
5) Be sure to practice planks and throw in a couple of push-up attempts.
6) Work w/ Odie on things she SHOULD know how to do.
This is going to be a busy week, so I made the list simultaneously long and simple. During the day I'm teaching and researching. In the evenings, I have plans for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It is likely that I will be busy on Friday or Saturday as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment