10.02.2010

TGIOctober

September was the longest month in the history of mankind. I never thought it would end. Thankfully it has. I am here to deliver another progress report on my self imposed (involved?) goals. I have been experiencing some serious self-delusion and whining recently which helps no one. So... to start October off right, I invited some friends over for a campfire and ran a 5K this morning. I don't have a precise time on the run, but it was 32-33 minutes. Hopefully if I stay w/ it, I can get down below 30 minutes for the next one.

I will have some adventures tomorrow. I may be able to add to this list.

Completed Goals (17/101)
12) Have a conversation in Portuguese
15) T.A. a graduate level class
16) Take a language class
18) Make a batch of freezer jam
23) Make baking bread a habit
27) Take an advanced pilates class
28) Run a 5K
54) Visit the Pizza restaurant near Lake Michigan.
62) Visit a local winery.
67) Visit Fernwood Botanical Garden
69) Develop a successful composting system.
71) Grow a crop of corn.
73) Clean and organize the contents of both desks.
85) Train Odie to come when called
87) Train Odie to stay at doorways.
92) Watch no television for one month.
101) Do not allow yourself to complain of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment