I'm simultaneously working hard and feeling guilty for not working harder. I've added a few things to the Completed list. I haven't been running. Well, last week I ran three miles, but I couldn't drag myself out of bed this weekend.
Completed Goals (16/101)
12) Have a conversation in Portuguese
15) T.A. a graduate level class
16) Take a language class
18) Make a batch of freezer jam
23) Make baking bread a habit
27) Take an advanced pilates class
54) Visit the Pizza restaurant near Lake Michigan.
62) Visit a local winery.
67) Visit Fernwood Botanical Garden
69) Develop a successful composting system.
71) Grow a crop of corn.
73) Clean and organize the contents of both desks.
85) Train Odie to come when called
87) Train Odie to stay at doorways.
92) Watch no television for one month.
101) Do not allow yourself to complain of boredom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment