I'm writing more, but not counting words and making quotas. I will try to catch up a little this weekend. I've made a resolution to write a short summary of papers that I read. I think that is a great idea because I read a lot and retain less than I should.
But this blog entry is really supposed to be a short, quick list of things that do make me happy:
1) How much my boyfriend loves me (even when I'm a terrible girlfriend)
2) When the dog runs around like a happy little monster and wiggles the whole time
3) That I am getting better and better at pilates
4) Every once and a while I cook something and it turns out amazing
5) That I have a wonderful family out there somewhere and someday I might get to see them again
6) That there are so many things I haven't done or seen, but will some day
7) Learning Portuguese
That is all for now. This list should be longer and I need to work on making it so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment