I ran about 1.5 miles in 13 minutes this afternoon. My running goals seems a bit daunting, but also very important. They are among the hardest on the list and I will definitely continue to post my times and distance here.
I am eating dinner at Stop 50 Wood Fired Pizzeria tonight. I have been wanting to eat at this restaurant for over a year now. While it seems like a simple goal, this list is about enjoying my life as a graduate student. It is just as easy to ignore the little things as avoid the big ones.
My little beast of a dog Odie is consistently sitting and staying at doorways. I won't mark it off the list yet, but I think it will be one of my first.
I have baked approximately 4 loaves of yeast bread in the last month, but I'll have to stay with it a little longer before I call it a habit. I'm reading the grocery circulars and occasionally using a coupon. I have plans to complete many of the items sooner than later... more on those later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment