And with that, I'm sure you understand why I've disappeared entirely.
Since 2012 began, I have, in stream of conciousness, no particular order fashion:
- started running 5.5 miles (up from about 3) on my "usual" run
- read several physics textbooks in their entirety
- received one a teaching award (and earned it)
- gotten a summer job at Los Alamos National Lab
- learned to balance on my head in yoga class
- mastered the tricep push-up (I can do three!)
- gotten engaged to the man in my life (we're still grinning like idiots about it, even though we've been living in sin for 4 years)
- become a PhD candidate, read Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- joined a book club - which is very distracting for my reading project
- visited several new parks with my dog
- volunteered for the ND physics department
Sounds like things have been going well! MAJOR congrats on the engagement and on the masters!!
ReplyDelete