5.25.2009

Welcome!

I'm a woman who loves to try new things.

This blog is intended to help me think about work, play, and everything in between. I'm a scientist and a teacher. I love adventures and travel. I love walking in the rain. I love cooking and eating. But mostly these days, I love staying home.

My current list of projects:
1) Dinner for six on Wednesday. So far the menu includes spinach and asparagus salad with a savory strawberry dressing, breadsticks, and a delicious chocolate dessert brought by a guest. I'm thinking stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer or stuffed portabellos for the entree. Perhaps a frittata is in order...
2) Getting together the paperwork for my Brazilian tourist visa. I'm going for 3 weeks in August!
3) Settling into my new office at school and picking out a research laptop.
4) Starting a class at the rec center tomorrow (aack!)
5) Understanding the software I work with well enough to get past my current sticking point.
6) Expanding my herb garden while keeping the bunnies at bay.

All in all... Life on Maple Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment